Monday, June 27, 2011

What's a guy to do?

As it nears--okay, surpasses--my bedtime, I am writing this instead of sleeping, like I should be.

Few things: New design, new background song. Hope you like them.

Since my last blog, I've gained some interesting insight in a couple different avenues. Okay, two: girls and sports. You know, the usual.

The list of reasons not to date me has grown longer. Just when I thought I'd heard them all. But no hard feelings. Not much I can do about the way people feel (or don't feel)--nor would I want to. This latest girl is one of the really good ones. I could only be so lucky. But, like I said...not much I can do...right?

Same book, different chapter: Another idea has been floated around (again) recently by two separate friends--both of whose judgment I trust. And I've pondered the idea off and on since I was 11, but it's a risky one, to say the least. Perhaps too risky to warrant more than a passing thought. Wow...is that cryptic, or what? Perfect.

Different book (I'm not really talking about books, by the way): Finally saw my first Cubs games this weekend. They were a blast, even though the Cubs lost 2 of 3. As if I'm surprised. Oh, and I saw myself on TV--or one of the TV replay videos I found online, anyway. I'll cut short on the sports talk, because at last check, no one cares but me.

I fully intend to be back soon. But first, I'm gonna go drum up a life interesting enough to blog about. Or try, anyway.

Cheers,
Derrick

No comments:

Post a Comment